Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text has not been published anywhere and is not the subject of proceedings in another journal.
- Contains information about the sources of financing.
- The entire article is saved in the Microsoft Word format in one file.
- ORCID numbers of all authors are provided.
- E-mail addresses of all authors are provided.
- Line spacing 1.5; letter height 12 points; distinctions in the text - italic and bold. The size of drawings and tables does not exceed 12.5 × 19.5 cm.
- The literature has been prepared in accordance with the principles set out in the authors' guidelines (use of DOI and URL is mandatory).
Two versions of the article are attached:
1. with personal and contact data for the publishing house,
2. without personal and contact data for the reviewer.
- The scanned author's statement is attached. The statement is signed by all authors. I am aware that the editorial process will not be started without the author’s statement.
- Submission of a paper to the journal indicates that the authors accept the charges.
Articles are made available under the conditions CC BY 4.0 (until 2020 under the conditions CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).
Submission of the paper implies that it has not been published previously, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
The author signs a statement of the originality of the work, the contribution of individuals, and source of funding.