Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text has not been published anywhere and is not the subject of proceedings in another journal.
- Contains information about the sources of financing.
- The entire article is saved in the Microsoft Word format. In addition, drawings and photographs are attached to separate source files.
- Line spacing 1.5; letter height 12 points; distinctions in the text - italic and bold. The size of drawings and tables does not exceed 12.5 × 19.5 cm.
- The literature has been prepared in accordance with the principles set out in the authors' guidelines (use of DOI and URL is highly encouraged).
Two versions of the article are attached:
1. with personal and contact data for the publishing house,
2. without personal and contact data for the reviewer.
- The scanned author's statement is attached.
Articles are made available under the CC BY-NC-ND (recognition by authorship, non-commercial use, no dependent works).
The author signs a statement on the originality of the work, the contribution of individuals and the transfer of copyright to the publisher.
Submission of the paper implies that it has not been published previously, that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, and that if accepted it will not be published elsewhere in the same form without the written permission of the editor.